Thursday, October 30, 2014

El Moringa is a plant that will change your life physically as well as emotionally.

You can cook with it. You can make smoothies.  You can put it into drinks

 like coffee or tea.  You could sprinkle it on your tacos or burritos,
 roasts, poultry, lamb, or fish.  You name it!  You can also grow it
in a pot in your home, on your patio or in your yard.

I read about this plant last year but I was "too busy" to take time

 out for myself to try it..

Well, now I am  disabled and I am taking prescription after prescription!  Now,

I want to try it.  It is late but late doesn't have to 
mean it is over! 

You may follow me along this journey I am about to embark on with this

amazing plant and if good things happen for me, it will not be "journey's
end because I will be shouting it from the roof top.
"PLEASE TELL OTHERS"! 
I will then become a life time customer....better yet
I will grow it myself if the weather here permits.

I have found in life, and perhaps you are old enough...to have found... 

that "we"can accumulate "things"...yeah... money included,
but when we go back to the "dust" that man was created
from, we cannot take "any" of it with us!

So, before your body completely "breaks", take the necessary time

for research and the necessary "natural" products to support it and you
will not ever be sorry for the necessary time you took to educate yourself 
and to help yourself....BECAUSE YOUR HEALTH MATTERS!!!

I am very tired now.  But, hope to be back soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment